"HISTORIC ROSEWOOD" Rosewood by balhannah
Rosewood Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 37 photos
Rosewood is a small town in the Bremer Valley, approx 60 km west of the Brisbane CBD.
The origin of the name is from the Rosewood (Acacia harpophylla) tree.
Rosewood has many historic buildings, an animal fun farm, coal mine and can be reached by catching the Train from Brisbane.
Make sure you stick to the speed limit driving through the main street, as Police radar is often set here, and they catch a lot of people speeding.
If you are following my 11,500km journey, we drive along the Warrego Highway to our next small city, which is TOOWOOMBA
- In a nutshell:Nice town!
About halfway along the main street is the Rosewood community Park with Toilets, and a replica Cobb & Co Coach in... more travel advice
I found John's Wooden Heirlooms at the "Farm Fun" Open Day. His stall was full of wooden toys of all shapes and sizes.... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Rosewood Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rosewood
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (241)
Have you been to Rosewood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rosewood
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue