"CAPITAL OF CAMPDRAFTING" Warwick by balhannah
Warwick Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 116 photos
WARWICK - THE ROSE & RODEO CITY
Warwick is a thriving city, located 160kms from Brisbane, and is on the main inland route to Sydney. (New England Highway) On a drive around the town, you will see lots of lovely old sandstone buildings and beautiful Roses when in season.
The Condamine river passes through the city.
There is more than one School here, and you will also find Scots PGC College, this College takes in boarders.
It is famous for its roses and the Rose Festival, and the Warwick Rodeo, which is held late October.
There are a lot of tourist drives that originate from here.
SUNFLOWER ROUTE 50km round trip
SETTLERS ROUTE 72km round trip
CEDAR ROUTE 62km round trip
SPRINT ROUTE 118km trail
Call in at the tourist information centre for details and brochures on these routes, and things to see in Warwick and surrounds.
THE TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE
is on the corner of Albion st (cunningham highway) and Fitzroy street.
There website is: www.southerndownsholidays.com.au
PHONE: 1300 766 423 or (07) 4661 3122
On the road again, and this time heading to BOONAH
- Pros:Nice, clean, tidy town
- In a nutshell:A nice base for a few days, beautiful historic sandstone buildings
A lovely time to come to Warwick, is late December/early January when the Crepe Myrtles are in flower. These are small... more travel advice
This is a small family owned and operated park that was very tidy. All lawn, nice shrubs, bbq area, small clean amenties... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Warwick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CAPITAL OF CAMPDRAFTING"
- "Warwick for Roses"
- "Warwick - on the way to *.*: but worth a stop"
- "Warwick - Rodeo Town"
- "Warwick,Rose and Rodeo City. Plse Visit Killarney."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warwick
- Hotels in Warwick
- Restaurants in Warwick
- Warnings and Dangers in Warwick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warwick
- 32 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (241)
Have you been to Warwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warwick
Photos in WarwickSee All Photos (82)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue