"A GREAT LITTLE TOWN" Top 5 Page for this destination Selcuk by balhannah
Selcuk Travel Guide: 323 reviews and 860 photos
This for me, was a nice sized town, with plenty to see & do, and it was easy to get around. I also found that it had a huge amount of reasonably priced outdoor Restaurants with excellent food.
I started off on the right foot, by being very happy with my Hotel. The Owner could not have been more helpful and friendly, and really made me feel at home. This was so nice as I was travelling alone.
I guess the main drawcard here, is Ephesus. Lucky the tourist season wasn't in full swing, I imagine it would get quite busy.
Also here, is an excellent Archelogical museum, as well as St. John Bascilica.
Theres a Roman Aqueduct & interesting buildings to see on your roam around town.
Yes, lots of these nesting everywhere, and Markets, wow!.... a great one on Saturday with a great array of anything you could ever want.
I loved this town, and was very sorry to have to continue my journey onwards.
- Pros:Nice size town
- In a nutshell:Plenty of good places for an excellent meal.
This Restaurant is located in the Mall in Selcuk. You can eat indoors or outside. I chose outside. The Menu had plenty... more travel advice
I was going to do a tour to Pamukkale and my Hotel said it was a waste of money. They advised to get the Bus there and... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Selcuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selchuk... CHOK GYUZEL!"
- "A GREAT LITTLE TOWN"
- "Diamonds in the Rough"
- "Selcuk and St. John Basilica"
- "EPHESUS – ROMAN CAPITAL OF ASIA"
- "Selcuk---Home to an Ancient Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Selcuk
- Hotels in Selcuk
- Transportation in Selcuk
- Nightlife in Selcuk
- Restaurants in Selcuk
- Shopping in Selcuk
- Warnings and Dangers in Selcuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selcuk
- 19 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (242)
Have you been to Selcuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selcuk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue