"LE BLANC" Le Blanc by balhannah

Le Blanc Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos

Le Blanc was another one of those town's that was a surprise.

We found a huge Viaduct and the pretty River Creuse which had great reflections.

I visited several old Churches, but in my photo's I can't remember which is which, so no tips on them.

If you are out this way, stop for a look, I think you will like Le Blanc.

After reading these pages, if you wish to continue your journey through France with me, please click on the link for the next Town ORADUR-SUR-GLANE

• In a nutshell:Loved the River Creuse, the Viaduct, the old town, glad we stopped!
  • Last visit to Le Blanc: Jun 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2013 at 4:10 PM

The main photo is so beautiful, just perfect.

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM

What an amazing main picture, i love the contrast, the colors, it all just fits so beautifully together. Looks like a lovely place to stop:)

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Mar 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It was a real surprise! Can't you imagine us sitting, enjoying a cuppa and that wonderful view! I don't know why nobody else hasn't written about here, surely I'm not the first vt'er to visit?

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
      Mar 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

it would be an amazingly well kept secret if you were the first,,,,

• Stine620's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Nice page, it looks really beautiful out there! Great pictures:)

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2012 at 3:25 AM

I love that opening photo - the contrast between blue river and white bridge is lovely, as are the reflections :-) In fact, the whole stretch of river here looks beautiful, as do the pastries you enjoyed here ;-)

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM

River views and pastries to die for!! Oh my... I am hungry!

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2011 at 4:59 AM

What a pretty place and a lovely little market! I try to walk past patisseries with my eyes closed but I found yours on Google Earth - J.P.Blasquez - and a few doors up the street a real Quincaillerie that John would love. Enjoyed my tour of Le Blanc!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2011 at 4:13 AM

Dee, fabulous start about this French gem. It looks like you enjoyed lovely sunny weather during your time in Le Blanc.

“Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!”

Badges & Stats in Le Blanc

Have you been to Le Blanc?

Latest Activity in Le Blanc