"BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE OF MONTIGNAC" Montignac by balhannah
Montignac Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 39 photos
Our main reason for coming to Montignac, was to see the famous Lascaux Caves.
We went and saw them, and they were fantastic!
Montignac itself was old, had a great old town with its cobbled streets, and the lovely River Vezere flowing through the centre.
We spent more time here than we intended!
After reading these pages, if you wish to continue your journey through France with me, please click on the link for the next Town
Nearby are some nice Castle's, Garden's and scenic towns.
Montignac would make a good base for exploring the area.
- Pros:Great old town!
- In a nutshell:Good base for seeing the area
Hautefort the town, is worth having a drive around after seeing the Chateau. We passed by the Castle walls, through an... more travel advice
Chateau Hautefort is located about halfway between St.Yrieix-La-Perche and Montignac. We were following the D704, when I... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Montignac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE OF MONTIGNAC"
- "Pretty Montignac - River town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Montignac
- 11 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Montignac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montignac
Photos in MontignacSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues