Kuala Lumpur Hotel Tips by balhannah
Kuala Lumpur Hotels: 52,881 reviews and 1,018 photos
This hotel provides a free shuttle service from the international airport.
If you arrive at the Low cost terminal, there is a shuttle which takes you to the main terminal for 1.5mr.
The hotel rooms are set in blocks, with a passage way down the centre with covered walkways to your block.
The room was clean, had airconditioning, Television, the usual amenities. Breakfast was included in the price, which was a buffet, with plenty of choice.
I also had my dinners here, and they were very nice and reasonably priced.
Even though near the airport, I found this hotel to be quiet. It has a gym, tennis court, pool, badminton, volleyball, football field, also a spa and health centre.
Also, I wanted to visit Putrajaya and needed to catch the train, so they let me catch the free airport shuttle to and from the airport, even though I wasn't catching a flight. I really appreciated this.
Overall, I had a very pleasant stay here.
Unique Qualities: Nice setting amongst gardens
Address: Locked Bag No. 8, Jalan Klia 1/60, Kuala Lumpur, Sepang, Selangor, 43900, Malaysia
Comparison: about average
Phone: +603-8783 3118
A nice size room. View from window was overlooking shabby old buildings. The room stank strongly of cigarette smoke. Breakfast was a buffet, with not much choice, and not always hot. Wouldn't stay here again
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Not far from the Telecom tower and Monorail
More Reviews (7)
balhannah's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Explore the World
- Club Med Kos
- Gale River Motel and Cottages
- Scandic Sergel Plaza
- Storrs Hall
- Don Fernando de Taos
- Principe Eugenio
- Sunwing Resort & Spa Side Beach
- Helang Hotel
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat
- Sanford Inn
- Charlotten Fort Campground
- Novotel Maastricht
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (221)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (15)
Read real reviews about Kuala Lumpur Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 85 reviews, 275 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (257)
Latest Kuala Lumpur hotel reviews
- Carcosa Seri Negara
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 3, 2013
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- 1157 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Sekeping Serendah Retreat
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Grand Olympic
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 7, 2013
- Travellers Palm Homestay
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Rainforest Bed and Breakfast
- 141 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Green Hut Lodge
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Mandarin Pacific Hotel
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013
- De First Inn Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 23, 2012
- Plaza Hotel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 14, 2012
- Sri Tiara
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Lanson Place
- 195 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Comfort Inn
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Mint Hotel of Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Jul 26, 2007
- Classic Inn
- 158 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 10, 2013
- Petronas Twin Towers- 254 Reviews, 444 Photos
- Batu Caves- 114 Reviews, 254 Photos
- Bukit Bintang- 41 Reviews, 78 Photos
- Chinatown- 98 Reviews, 138 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 43 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 75 Reviews, 128 Photos
- Royal Palace (Istana Negara)- 28 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Putrajaya- 43 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Menara Telecommunications Tower- 110 Reviews, 207 Photos
- Central Market- 45 Reviews, 68 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do