Kota Kinabalu Transportation Tips by balhannah Top 5 Page for this destination
Kota Kinabalu Transportation: 99 reviews and 140 photos
If you don't want to catch a Taxi to the city centre, then there is an Airport Shuttle service.
You can pre-book the service if you wish, this way a driver will be waiting with your name on the sign, or you can book a seat on arrival.
For your departure, they will pick you up from your Hotel and take you to the airport, just arrange this with them.
Travel times at night may be charged an extra fee.
Rates in 2009 are....
81 rm p/person one way......
2people or more....40rm one way p/person
To go to the Rasa Ria or Nexus
146 rm p/person one way....
2 people or more 73rm one way......
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI)
There are more details on their website, and this is how you book and get your voucher.
The website listed has the timetables for ferries to Labuan, Brunei and Kota Kinabalu. Click onto Transportation and the timetable will come up.
The website I have listed gives you the all the information you need on Kota Kinabalu transportation and other important phone numbers. It also shows you the plan of KK city.
Hire car "Kancil"
On 23/6/2007 we were in KK and stayed at the Beverley Hotel which was ex. That Hotel had a hire car company in the building, and we just went and saw them and hired a small economical car called a "Kancil" for the day. The cost was 100mr for the day. I think they had a main office in the city. There was no need to book ahead on the internet.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (20)
balhannah's Related Pages
Kota Kinabalu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kota Kinabalu"
- "Malaysian Borneo"
- "KK (as it is commonly known)"
- "SABAH & KOTA KINABALU"
- "Of Mountains,Islands & Headhunters. Don't miss it!"
- "KK Has It All!"
- "Kota Kinabalu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
- Transportation in Kota Kinabalu
- Nightlife in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping in Kota Kinabalu
- Warnings and Dangers in Kota Kinabalu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kota Kinabalu
- 24 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (476)
Have you been to Kota Kinabalu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kota Kinabalu
Photos in Kota KinabaluSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 742 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 166 reviews, 320 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (302)
- Manukan Island- 11 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Poring Hot Spring- 13 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Gaya Street- 8 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park- 5 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Canopy Walk- 6 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Tanjung Aru Beach- 8 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Signal Hill- 11 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Jesselton Point Waterfront- 3 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Sabah Museum- 5 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Mount Kinabalu- 16 Reviews, 23 Photos
See All Kota Kinabalu Things to Do