"HOME OF THE BLACK & WHITE TRAIL" Herefordshire by balhannah
Herefordshire Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 385 photos
When I was researching what to do in this area,
I found the "BLACK & WHITE TRAIL"
It sounded very interesting.
We didn't have time to do all of it, but we did see quite a few lovely Village's, and I was so glad I had found this trail.
If you are a lover of half -timbered black and white House's, then this is the trail for you.
Now, we are going to visit some of these small Village's.
Please click on the BLUE NAMES OF THE VILLAGE'S.
The first one is Dilwyn mentioned in the Domesday book, and more than a 1,000 years old.
Our next Village is Weobley(pronounced Webbley)
Weobley is a quiet village with many timber-framed houses, known as one of the best-preserved Tudor villages in England.
Our last stop is at the Village of Pembridge another one that I have to walk around to see everything there is to see!
This was the final village
- In a nutshell:Beautiful area of England
balhannah's Related Pages
Herefordshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WYE VALLEY"
- "Symond's Yat, Wye Valley, Herefordshire"
- "Symonds Yat - Natural Beauty"
- "HOME OF THE BLACK & WHITE TRAIL"
- "UP NORTH"
- "Black & white houses, cider orchards & Cathedral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Herefordshire
- Hotels in Herefordshire
- Transportation in Herefordshire
- Nightlife in Herefordshire
- Restaurants in Herefordshire
- Shopping in Herefordshire
- Warnings and Dangers in Herefordshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Herefordshire
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (223)
Have you been to Herefordshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Herefordshire
- Posted in Travel Chiang Mai Forum "Re: SAFE FOR SOLO TRAVELLER "
- Commented on one of balhannah's Herefordshire travel pages
- updated a Herefordshire Travel Page "HOME OF THE BLACK & WHITE TRAIL"
- Uploaded a Photo to "HOME OF THE BLACK & WHITE TRAIL"
- Wrote a Review THE BLACK & WHITE TRAIL in Herefordshire Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue