VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

balhannah's profile photo

balhannah

Dee Online Now
Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
Pijlmans Feb 19, 2017 at 7:28 AM

Maybe this could be interesting for you: Transfer your VT data with one click to Travellerpoint - Miscellaneous Forum

Lapislazuli's Profile Photo
Lapislazuli Feb 2, 2017 at 3:34 PM

Sad to find out about VT closing down :( tbh I didn't use it much in the past years but have fond memories... hope you won't loose all that hard work!! must be a way to save it .. best wishes and never-ending travels!

• balhannah Feb 2, 2017 at 3:46 PM

Thank you. I have been able to save some pages, but most will be gone for good as I have run out of time.

CDM7 Jan 31, 2017 at 3:24 AM

Hoping that you have a great time in South America!

• balhannah Jan 31, 2017 at 3:29 AM

I hope so too! Not looking to good with the worst bushfires in history and floods and mudslides, will have to see what its like when I get there. Thanks for your good wishes :)

cal6060's Profile Photo
cal6060 Jan 16, 2017 at 9:20 PM

Dee, I just noticed the closure of VT. I can't believe it! Your pages are my favorite all time.. Thank you so much... Look like Travellerspoint will be a good place for us to keep in touch again!

DEY's Profile Photo
DEY Jan 11, 2017 at 9:47 PM

Dee, I'm dey62 on Travellerspoint. I hope we stay in contact. I'm still planning a trip to Australia, hopefully in the next two years.

• balhannah Jan 11, 2017 at 9:52 PM

I'm balhannahrise on there, so will find you! Good to stay in contact.

mazzap's Profile Photo
mazzap Jan 10, 2017 at 5:00 PM

Congratulations on being a well deserved #1, Dee. I hope there'll be a way forward for all your hard work to be saved x

• balhannah Jan 10, 2017 at 6:03 PM

Thanks for the congratulations. It would be nice for a way to save all those pages, but at the moment all will be lost. It was so nice to meet your in person :) Might be more active on fb now!

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Jan 9, 2017 at 10:51 PM

G'day, Dee! Please save your travel pages for the future, Dee! It's easy: save as (the entire page)... I have started doing so...

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc Jan 9, 2017 at 10:14 PM

Dee, please take a look in your inbox

lotharscheer's Profile Photo
lotharscheer Jan 9, 2017 at 3:23 AM

Hi, I will be on travellerspoint.com as UliS

starship's Profile Photo
starship Jan 8, 2017 at 8:19 AM

It's been great having you as a VT friend and reading your wonderful pages. Wishing you many years of great travel and fun on the road while traveling in your caravan!

• balhannah Jan 9, 2017 at 8:29 PM

Thanks Sylvia! You too enjoy many years of travel and good health. I've enjoyed reading your pages and are very sorry it is ending. All the best for the future!