balhannah's profile photo

balhannah

Dee Online Now
Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!

My Favorite Pages

Port Augusta

Travel Map

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 May 23, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Dee - Good to see you in action! Hope you are feeling well....? We are now in Normandy - after a rearranged journey - and comfortably settled in the gite. The sun is shining but not giving much
heat.

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui May 19, 2016 at 6:14 PM

Thank you lovely Dee for visiting my Julian pages. I hope your travels are going well. Love the Passport photo!

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 May 14, 2016 at 1:17 AM

Well done Dee,you made it to the front of the Peloton! As a very keen cyclist,loving your profile and banner picture! ;-)

balhannah May 19, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Thanks Ben! Cycling is in our family.
    That was the Tour Down Under this year. You will have to come and be at the front of the Peloton too - it really wasn't hard work.... lol's!!!!!!!

glabah's Profile Photo
glabah May 11, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes.

I took the day off work, since there were some delays in some things there so wasn't much for me to do - so the bad news is less money due to less hours, but the good news is time off to explore some neglected local areas. I decided to go out to The Cove Palisades State Park, which was still a blank page in the VT database. As time permits I'm adding stuff about the park (I've not got much there yet so check back in a while when I've had a chance to add more). I also visited the Warm Springs Indian Reservation Museum, which also hadn't been in the VT page for Warm Springs.

All in all, a decent birthday for a VT member. I encourage others to explore areas and attractions nearby that aren't on the VT database yet as there are still some good ones that aren't there yet.

balhannah May 11, 2016 at 9:52 PM

Pleased you had a real nice day! There are many hidden gems not on the vt database - Your doing a great job finding them!

Regina1965's Profile Photo
Regina1965 May 10, 2016 at 2:37 PM

Love your profile photo :)

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque May 8, 2016 at 6:59 PM

Happy Mother's Day Dee! I don't know when you celebrate it but we do today. Thank you for visiting, rating and commenting on my Cabrillo National Monument page! I appreciate your attention!

balhannah May 8, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Thanks Linda, the same to you! We must celebrate on the same day, the second Sunday in May?

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    lmkluque May 8, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Yes. In Mexico the celebrate it 10th of May so we usually have two celebrations around here. But today is the American one.

MOsterhus's Profile Photo
MOsterhus May 5, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Karlovy Vary or Pesky Kumlov from Prague?'. I appreciate your advice.

Mikebb's Profile Photo
Mikebb May 4, 2016 at 3:57 PM

Hi Dee, Thanks for rating my Tivoli page.

fabatam Apr 28, 2016 at 3:56 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Liechtenstein'. I appreciate your advice.

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo Apr 20, 2016 at 5:12 PM

Greta new cover photo. We were lucky enough to see the end of an 8 day race in Melaka last month.