"Putre and Lauca NP worth your while!" Putre by BE001903
Putre Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 18 photos
We traveled from Arica to Putre using private transport. You have a bus that does the trip, but people often get sick due to the rapid climb from 0 to 4000 meters above sea level. We used Mayuru tours (located in Arica). I contacted them via email to arrange the trip a few weeks up front. We also used their services in Putre to visit Lauca and Salar de Surire. The trip was truly amazing. Most tourists don't take the time to visit this extra ordinary place.
BE001903's Related Pages
Putre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Putre, Chile Unique Andean Village"
- "Putre and Lauca NP worth your while!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Putre
- Transportation in Putre
- Restaurants in Putre
- Shopping in Putre
- Warnings and Dangers in Putre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Putre
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Putre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putre
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Valletta 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- South Africa Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Coffee Bay 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Galápagos Islands 1 review, 5 photos
- Kruger National Park 1 review, 5 photos
- Mdina 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.