"Obergünzburg" Obergünzburg by XianTraveller
Obergünzburg Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
I'm sure there aren't very many that visit this out of the way town located in Bavaria, about two hours by train from Munich. There's not a whole lot to do there, but it is a nice out of the way place to relax and enjoy the beautiful Bavarian countryside.
- Pros:No throngs of tourists, quaint, quiet, relaxing.
- Cons:Not a lot to do there.
- In a nutshell:You're a traveller. Go there.
One of the things I like to do when I visit Obergünzburg is to take a hike through the woods along the Dillinger Weg.... more travel advice
XianTraveller's Related Pages
Obergünzburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Obergünzburg
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Obergünzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Obergünzburg
Photos in ObergünzburgSee All Photos (3)
- Banket Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Obergünzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Capinota Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.