"fouads's new Aleppo page" Aleppo by fouads
Aleppo Travel Guide: 754 reviews and 1,834 photos
Aleppo chosen this year to be Capital of Islamic Culture with Asfhan City in Iran
Welcome in my city
Syria is my country and i love it so much
here in syria you can find many ruins ,citadels from old time .
Arabic HALAB, principal city of northern Syria, and the second largest city of the country (after Damascus). It is situated in the northwestern part of Syria at a point about 48 km (30 miles) south of the Turkish border. Aleppo is located at the crossroads of great commercial routes and lies about 100 km (60 miles) distant from both the Mediterranean Sea (west) and the Euphrates River (east). 360 km (220 miles) north of Damascus.
In this big lamped screen you can see how it explain the damage of smoking because it,s not good for health so in Aleppo ther is many screens like this and all this for Concord Company in Syria , thanks to it for it,s help .
- Pros:taste food here
- Cons:need more than a few days
- In a nutshell:Great city with many culutres
If you need good travel info , you will find the Ministry Of Tourism Syria is very good and have a lot of info and... more travel advice
The hotel is situated in Baron street in the city center of Aleppo. Ramsis Hotel is a three-star, deluxe, luxurious,... more travel advice
- See All Chines food in Aleppo
- Shoping in Aleppo
-The national museum.
Written Jan 22, 2001
fouads's New Travelogue on Aleppo
Written May 9, 2016
fouads' Related Pages
Aleppo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aleppo is the place to be!!!"
- "Aleppo - حلب"
- "Aleppo - the Oldest City in the World"
- "Syria's second city - unique and wonderful."
- "Citadel Plus Layers and Layers of Civilizations"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aleppo
- Hotels in Aleppo
- Transportation in Aleppo
- Nightlife in Aleppo
- Restaurants in Aleppo
- Shopping in Aleppo
- Warnings and Dangers in Aleppo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aleppo
- 24 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 63 Forum posts
- 120 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Aleppo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aleppo
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Damascus Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 17 reviews, 7 photos
- Jiddah Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Beirut Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mecca Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos