"A Long Way Gone" lil_wings's Profile

Temporary Suspension of Travel Duty (DEC 07)

Well, you can't travel all the time, I guess. Sometimes you have to pay bills. Sometimes you have to go to work. Sometimes you have to Save The Day and Defend Freedom.

That's ok. It gives me time to really think about the Next Big Trip. Being that I am a "Buccaneer" (my Company's Motto), I feel that it might be a good idea to island hop the Caribbean. Time to branch out beyond the Keys and Puerto Rico (both of which are familiar and comfortable, like visiting an old friend).

So, that's it. I'm laying the foundation, storing the funds, doing the research, and planning the Next Big Operation: Pirates of the Caribbean Tour.

PS. Getting in the mood is tough in The Desert. I think it's because there's not enough water... or plastic pink flamingos and drinks with little umbrellas.

• Intro Updated Jan 15, 2008

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM

happy and free, success and smart, and harmony and strong... wish you from Burma.. and happy birthday to you.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2008 at 5:26 AM

We also live in the middle of a mountainous desert above the Dead Sea and from HERE planned our tirp to Dominica. Enjoy, it is a truly wonderful place. Martin

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
lil_wings's Profile Photo

lil_wings

“"Life's about choices, LT."”

Real Name