"A Long Way Gone" lil_wings's Profile
Well, you can't travel all the time, I guess. Sometimes you have to pay bills. Sometimes you have to go to work. Sometimes you have to Save The Day and Defend Freedom.
That's ok. It gives me time to really think about the Next Big Trip. Being that I am a "Buccaneer" (my Company's Motto), I feel that it might be a good idea to island hop the Caribbean. Time to branch out beyond the Keys and Puerto Rico (both of which are familiar and comfortable, like visiting an old friend).
So, that's it. I'm laying the foundation, storing the funds, doing the research, and planning the Next Big Operation: Pirates of the Caribbean Tour.
PS. Getting in the mood is tough in The Desert. I think it's because there's not enough water... or plastic pink flamingos and drinks with little umbrellas.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Devils Guerite, San Cristobal, San Juan in Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Devils Guerite, San Cristobal, San Juan"
- updated a Puerto Rico Travel Page "Wish You Were Here- Travels in Puerto Rico"
- Posted in Travel Dominica Forum "Cocoa Cottages and Eco Lodge-..."
updated their Profile Page "A Long Way Gone"
Top 5 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 6 reviews
- Belize Intro, 2 reviews
- Key West 2 reviews
- Caye Caulker 1 review
No friends yet.