"The travel bug has got me!" Bif75's Profile

Hi, I'm Beth , welcome to my pages. I'm a bit of a latecomer to travel really , I got my first passport when I turned thirty but i intend to make full use of it now! I live in North Wales which if you've never been I can recommend.

I travelled to Barcelona at the end of January and had a great few days stay, the weather was brilliant for the time of year! I got to explore more of the city which is always a delight for me and also meet up with fellow VT members, Cecilia and Pere - Thanks to them both for spending some of their valuable time with me!

I visited Brittany in May and have included some pictures of that in my pages, I am lucky to have friends there so have the advantage of insider knowledge about the area.

I will be adding what I think might be useful hints and as many pics as I can but I think that travel and experiencing places, people and cultures is a personal thing so it might not be what you were looking for but, what the hell, you've read this far so you might as well have at peek at my pages anyway!

Barcelona

I spent a few days in Barcelona at the end of January, I also managed to meet with VT members whilst I was there.
Thanks to Cecilia and Pere for coming to meet me and share their knowledge and passion for the city. It was great to meet you guys!!

Brittany - Huelgoat - visited in May 2008

Lots of mythical tales and legends and settings that encourage you to believe every word! The trembling rocks at Huelgoat create a backdrop for these tales, I visited at different times of the day and just around dusk you feel transported to somewhere not quite earthly,

More information about the area to be uploaded but in the meantime please enjoy the pictures.

Paris 2008

I visited Paris for the first time earlier this year, although I only had a short time there.

• Intro Updated Oct 8, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!