Nantucket Transportation Tips by daddygila Top 5 Page for this destination
Nantucket Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
For the fit there are bicyle rentals.....mopeds for the less so. I forget my credit card so I had no choice but to use public transportation. It actually turned out to be the best.
You can get a daily unlimited pass for $5 and visit the surrounding towns quickly.
There is also a high speed ferry.
The one hour 40 minute ferry cost $22. Check schedules for departures.
More Reviews (4)
daddygila's Related Pages
Nantucket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For those with a ton of money"
- "SueRivet's new Nantucket Page"
- "Best Island in the World"
- "Nantucket - expensive!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nantucket
- Hotels in Nantucket
- Transportation in Nantucket
- Restaurants in Nantucket
- Shopping in Nantucket
- Warnings and Dangers in Nantucket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nantucket
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Nantucket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nantucket
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 177 photos, 13 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 2 reviews, 117 photos, 7 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 2 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Kisco Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 34 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos