"The Great Smoky Mountains" Maggie Valley by jemcat01
Maggie Valley Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 31 photos
It's a wild ride down the snow packed mountain side. You're only allowed to ride belly down on the tube until you hit the huge hay bales at the end. Some of the people including the kids were as scared as I was the first time down.
It's a tourist trap in the summer but you've got to visit there at least once. The Great Smokey Mountains in North Carolina are beautiful and a great place to visit.
- Pros:Beautiful all year long
- Cons:Tourist trap in the summer
- In a nutshell:Beautiful mountainous area.
The proper ski gear will keep you warm. Invest in a ski mask, water resistant clothing and boots. This is good for... more travel advice
The ambience was really nice with candlelight. It has the appearance of an expensive restaurant but in fact it was quite... more travel advice
jemcat01's Related Pages
Maggie Valley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Driving through the Smokies"
- "Maggie Valley"
- "Timberwolf Creek B&B in Maggie Valley NC"
- "Venturingnow's Maggie Valley Skiing Page"
- "The Great Smoky Mountains"
- "Where I'm from...though there's no memories..."
- "Maggie Valley, NC (and surrounding area)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maggie Valley
- Hotels in Maggie Valley
- Restaurants in Maggie Valley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maggie Valley
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Maggie Valley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maggie Valley
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.