Macao Hotel Tips by chuck_taylor Top 5 Page for this destination
Macao Hotels: 15 reviews and 20 photos
I was a bit wary about making online reservation via Asiatravel.com, and ha dintially thought I would have a hard time finding my hotel. But it turns out this hotel is really worth the price (less than $150 for 2 nights) and the rest room was surprisingly very clean. They will ask you to pay outright before checking in, and be warned that they don't speak English that well. I tried calling room service asking for a spoon and fork so I can eat my cup noodles which ended up in a 10 minute conversation that ended with nothing.
Unique Qualities: - Very clean restroom
- No closet, just an open clothes hanger
- Complimentary fruit plate upon arrival
- The wall are very thin so good luck if you have noisy mainlander neighbors. But if you're used to sleeping with loud noises like me, then it shouldn't be a problem.
Address: Estrada do Arco, no.118, Macau
Comparison: about average
Directions: From Barrier Gate. Go up the escalators & walk to where you see a long line of scooters parked & walk straight until you reach a small park w/ lots of old people hanging out & you'll see Hotel Victoria (across the street to your right) from there.
More Reviews (7)
chuck_taylor's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Á-Má-Gao" - [Macau]"
- "Welcome to Macao!"
- ">> enchanting macau "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Explore the World
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Salzburg - The Pitter
- Canyon Ranch
- Hostel in Salta
- Borgo Argenina Bed and Breakfast
- Blue Hill Inn
- Days Inn Bath
- Hotel de la Cigogne
- Locanda Fiorita
- Best Western Salado Inn
- Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfast
- Backpacker's Chez Patrick Hostel
- La Maison Boutique Hotel
- Kilauea Volcano Cottages
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
Read real reviews about Macao Hotels!
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.
- Ruins of St Paul's- 6 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Mount Fortress - Fortaleza do Monte- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Leal Senado- 5 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Fisherman's Wharf- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- A-Ma Temple- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Golden Lotus Square- 1 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Tower- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Hotel Lisboa- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos