"azrael99's York Page" York by azrael99
York Travel Guide: 1,763 reviews and 4,420 photos
Welcome to the historic city of York.
This was my first visit to York and I thought it looked lovley. It is not like other cities in that it seems to be quite small - but on the other hand it likes to think big and has the wonderful York Minster Cathedral as it's main focus point.
This is the top of York Minster and after climbing the 275 steps all the way up I thought I was about to drop dead, great view though :-)
Visit York Minster, you will be glad you did. Climb the tower as well - after you recover you will be glad you did :-) more travel advice
If you visit York you have to visit the Minster - and you can't use the excuse of you couldn't find it as it is... more travel advice
azrael99's Related Pages
York Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "York - potential capital of the north"
- "The Old Capital of the North"
- "History and shopping."
- "York - a standout amongst the pretenders"
- "YORK - 2000 YEARS OF HISTORY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in York
- Hotels in York
- Transportation in York
- Nightlife in York
- Restaurants in York
- Shopping in York
- Warnings and Dangers in York
- See All...
Badges & Stats in York
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to York?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in York
Photos in YorkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 11 reviews, 143 photos, 17 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- York Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- The Hague Intro, 4 reviews