"I'm from Quinzee!" Quincy by donpaul77
Quincy Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 37 photos
Quincy has become a very interesting city. It's known as the Birthplace of John Adams and John Quincy Adams, but most Quincy-ites couldn't care less about that. I know most people won't look at Quincy as a tourist destination, but I think it deserves some attention from me, since I was born and grew up here!
It's a quirky place, so expect some quirky pages.
Quincy is all about Wollaston Beach, the Quincy Quarries, Norfolk Downs and Quincy Center. It's North Quincy, West Quincy, Quincy Point, Hough's Neck, G-Town, Squantum, Merrymount and Montclair. It's really important exactly what part of Quincy you are from ;)
When I was a kid, the Quincy population was mostly Roman Catholic Irish Americans, but now there is a booming ethnic population that has renewed some depressed shopping areas with new business and great restaurants. Now Quincy can be proud of its Sushi, Vietnamese and Indian cuisine
It's no utopia, but I still find myself going over the bridge to take advantage of what Quincy has to offer.
- Pros:Muticultural, rich history
It is worth braving the dangers of the insane parking lot to get to this Vietnamese restaurant. Pho Yuen Dong is located... more travel advice
I am so happy that this cool restaurant opened in Quincy Center. The owners of this busy, brick walled establishment are... more travel advice
donpaul77's Related Pages
Quincy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birthplace of Presidents Galore"
- "I'm from Quinzee!"
- "On the Beach"
- "Quinsee to tourists and QuinZEE to locals"
- "Adams National Historic Park Visitor's Center"
- "Basaic Quincy Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quincy
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Quincy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quincy
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Clare Intro, 37 reviews, 69 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- County Kerry Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos