"IN the MIDDLE OF EMPTY DESERT" Cataviña by ViajesdelMundo
Cataviña Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 28 photos
** WARNING 2014- if driving the peninsula, be very cautious at the arroyo just to the south of the hotel, as it is very chewed up and only one vehicle can get thru at a time; i.e., EITHER going north or southbound, but not both at same time.
About equi-distant drive between EL ROSARIO to the north, and GUERRERO NEGRO to the south; approximately 2 hrs fast driving between each place. So, if you are taking in the scenery, it would be at least 2-1/2 hrs between Catavina and either one of these other towns.
The geography around is very dramatic, with huge huge boulders planted all over the landscape, and........then it changes, to land without ANY stones!
ViajesdelMundo's Related Pages
Cataviña Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN the MIDDLE OF EMPTY DESERT"
- "Catavina Oasis"
- "Just when you think you've seen everything -"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cataviña
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Cataviña?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cataviña
Top 10 Pages
- Los Barriles Intro, 38 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Le Puy-en-Velay Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Oaxaca Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fos Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Kandy Intro, 4 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Amman Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues