"DEBRECEN" Top 5 Page for this destination Debrecen by ViajesdelMundo
Debrecen Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 173 photos
This is the first place we stayed in Eastern Europe and we found the city to be delightful, but a little difficult to get around very far or to even find out what there was to see. We made friends with a local woman and she referred us to a reliable taxi driver to take us out to the countryside areas and get to EGER, where we wanted to taste some wines. We frequently purchase wines from that region, here at home in Mexico, but we were rather disappointed with the tastings.
- Pros:Not well set up for tourists......
- Cons:Not well set up for tourists......
- In a nutshell:Comfortable and safe; if a little too quiet for a big city.
We had a 'set' room, as we were on a timeshare exchange, so could not upgrade. Our room was small and just had a... more travel advice
ViajesdelMundo's Related Pages
Debrecen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Debrecen months"
- "My place of study"
- ""Calvinist Rome" D E B RE C E N"
- "A pure Calvinist experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Debrecen
- Hotels in Debrecen
- Transportation in Debrecen
- Nightlife in Debrecen
- Restaurants in Debrecen
- Shopping in Debrecen
- Warnings and Dangers in Debrecen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Debrecen
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Debrecen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Debrecen
Top 10 Pages
- Los Barriles Intro, 38 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Le Puy-en-Velay Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Oaxaca Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fos Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Kandy Intro, 4 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Amman Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues