"TRAVELLING WITH THE LOCALS, NE HUNGARY" Eger by ViajesdelMundo
Eger Travel Guide: 174 reviews and 460 photos
We were fortunate to have the recommendation from a local woman of a reliable taxi driver for a day's hire out to the countryside of the HORTOBAGY and wine region of EGER.
As he did not speak much English, he was able to bring along his young son, who needed to practice HIS English, and we had a lovely, full day!
Very important cathedral, being the second largest in Hungary, which received its rights to be called 'Basilica' by the... more travel advice
ViajesdelMundo's Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- "Little Eger"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Top 10 Pages
- Los Barriles Intro, 38 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Le Puy-en-Velay Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Oaxaca Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fos Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Amman Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 3 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues