"FRENCH BEACH HOLIDAY" Capbreton by ViajesdelMundo
Capbreton Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
We diverted off the main highway through Capbreton on our way from Bilbao, Spain to Bordeaux. We drove thru a lot of the neighborhoods which were still very quiet and looked around at various beaches and then went up to the commercial area that was open, and had lunch at the Cap Club Hotel (see Tip).
I would love to come back and see the area in full season!
Most of the homes were still closed up, due to the season not yet being started.
There are a couple different RV parking areas with facilities (water, etc.) near the beach, and even though not full season, a few, mostly surfers, were taking advantage of the great weather.
ViajesdelMundo's Related Pages
Capbreton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Capbreton
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Capbreton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Capbreton
Top 10 Pages
- Los Barriles Intro, 38 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Le Puy-en-Velay Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Oaxaca Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fos Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Amman Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 3 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues