"HILL TOWN nr Ooty" Coonoor by ViajesdelMundo
Coonoor Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 32 photos
We spent the afternoon in Coonoor, after taking the 'TOY TRAIN' down from Ooty.
It is easy to walk around the markets and venture up the hills to see local residence and places of worship. The people seemed quite friendly and several of the businessmen in the market asked us to take their photos. But when we asked some women near their homes if we could photograph them, they all said NO.
- Pros:Some good shopping, restaurants, markets
- Cons:Off the Beaten Track
ViajesdelMundo's Related Pages
Coonoor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cool Coonoor"
- "Cute Cozy Coonoor"
- "HILL TOWN nr Ooty"
- "Coonoor - Ooty's little cousin !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coonoor
- Hotels in Coonoor
- Transportation in Coonoor
- Shopping in Coonoor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hawaii (Big Island)
- Bad Hofgastein
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Hotels
- United Kingdom
- Portinho da Arrábida
- Ivancna Gorica
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere Hotels
- Port-au-Prince Hotels
- Roanoke Rapids Hotels
- Slocan Lake Hotels
- Ashland Hotels
Badges & Stats in Coonoor
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Coonoor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coonoor
Photos in CoonoorSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Barriles Intro, 38 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Le Puy-en-Velay Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Oaxaca Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fos Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Amman Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 3 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues