My Favorite Pages

Bali

Travel Map

mostaque's Profile Photo
mostaque May 15, 2016 at 8:04 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Driving from MEX DF to Acalpulco'. I appreciate your advice.

ADAMYAMEY's Profile Photo
ADAMYAMEY Apr 18, 2016 at 1:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Travelling alone'. You've been a huge help.

• ADAMYAMEY's Profile Photo
    ADAMYAMEY May 2, 2016 at 12:21 PM

I have never been to Mexico, but my sister loves the place.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    ViajesdelMundo May 2, 2016 at 2:19 PM

I have lived in a 'remote' part of Mexico for 22 yrs now.....

Barnabas16 Apr 8, 2016 at 1:51 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'May 2016 route to Trinco in 14 days - possible? * also: car sharing offer *'. I appreciate your advice.

Sallythetraveller Mar 20, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'transportation'. I appreciate your advice.

Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
Oleg_D. Mar 8, 2016 at 2:37 AM

I wish you wonderful International Women’s Day – March, 8!

travelgourmet's Profile Photo
travelgourmet Jan 18, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Today is your special day. Happy Birthday Trish. May your birthday wish come true. God Bless. :-) m.youtube.com/watch?v=bskITB...

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Jan 18, 2016 at 8:32 AM

Happy Birthday Trish!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jan 17, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Trish, Happy Birthday. PJ

AliciaW10 Dec 2, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Thanks for your answer to '3 Weeks in Sri Lanka in March'. I appreciate your advice.

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Dec 2, 2015 at 6:12 PM

thank you for your birthday wishes. always appreciated as the years go on. hope you are well down there in sunny mexico.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    ViajesdelMundo Dec 2, 2015 at 7:14 PM

doing pretty well, altho it's not been real sunny last few days (we actually had the side of a reallllly late hurricane this past weekend!) and just today had to take my last surviving gato into the vet and she is keeping him overnight......so we are "practicing" not having him around; he's 17 yrs 4 mos and been on the downslide for awhile now, so it won't be long..you know well how it is; but once he is gone (in the pic/Smokey) it will free us up to get on the road a bit before the world totally blows up and isn't worth the hassle of travel any more! trust P. is doing well too.....cheers!

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    nicolaitan Dec 3, 2015 at 12:23 PM

we are fine ( she has a bad back, getting shots, but alive ). travel is scary these days but as that mess in san bernadino shows the crazies can attack anywhere. one has to worry in the supermarket.

17yr, 4 mo - a long time for a cat.
    be well.