My Favorite Pages

Bali

Travel Map

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Nov 28, 2016 at 5:13 AM

Hola! Te estoy escribiendo porque: 1. me encanta tu pais y 2. me encantan los animals, sobre todo los perros y los gatos y yo misma tengo una gata muy bella.

Si quieres, quedamos en contacto.

Saludos desde Belgrado,

Jasmina

cairnsdesign Nov 17, 2016 at 5:27 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'DRIVING SAFETY'. I appreciate your advice.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    ViajesdelMundo Nov 17, 2016 at 8:08 PM

good to know that you are already familiar with Mexico, so I think you should be fine......also, Mexicans for the most part do not like dogs, so he should be a good deterrent for the possible event of someone bothering you; I would just not tarry around the border and go during daylight hours you should be fine! I didn't get to SMA this year, so enjoy it some for me too!

cairnsdesign Nov 17, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'DRIVING SAFETY'. I appreciate your advice.

DSwede's Profile Photo
DSwede Nov 15, 2016 at 8:10 AM

Trish, I opened a dialog in the forum, then got side tracked and because of that, our replies crossed before I read your post. I agree fully with your points. I hope all is well with you. Enjoy the holidays!

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    DSwede Nov 15, 2016 at 8:46 PM

It's a balance of risk and comfort. If you read the government advisories, nobody should go anywhere. And too many people are afraid of what they don't know. But I believe that if the locals do it, why can't we? Just have to do so with some proper planning.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    ViajesdelMundo Nov 16, 2016 at 7:57 AM

exactly! it is a matter of educating oneself, and applied to one's OWN comfort level! i.e., even 'gringos' who come here to my area for years think I am SO "brave" to drive up to the border and back on my own!! but I've been doing it since 1995 and, again, never had any problems other than with my vehicle, and always had good help; but then, it's only 1,000 miles from mi casa to the border, so no big deal!!

traveltrish's Profile Photo
traveltrish Sep 24, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to get tickets for Blue house and Studio Museum of Frida and Diego'. Muchas gracias Trish. ?

Britontour Sep 24, 2016 at 2:39 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Temporary Accommodation in San Jose Del Cabo'. I appreciate your advice.

Britontour Aug 19, 2016 at 6:18 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Life in Los Cabos'. I appreciate your advice.

mattiagar's Profile Photo
mattiagar Jul 8, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Baja California ...'. I appreciate your advice.

Britontour Jun 21, 2016 at 7:21 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transport Hub of Srilanka'. I appreciate your advice.

HksHopeful Jun 20, 2016 at 1:54 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Street Beggars? '. I appreciate your advice.