VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Amman

Andorra

Bali

Travel Map

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake 15 hours ago

Hi Trish, a quick "Hello' and 'Goodbye' before you are deleted. Please keep in touch :D

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
Pijlmans Feb 19, 2017 at 11:24 AM

Maybe this could be interesting for you: Transfer your VT data with one click to Travellerpoint - Miscellaneous Forum

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl Jan 28, 2017 at 1:10 PM

Well nothing is forever....maybe not FB....maybe not the internet.
I see my post was removed...must be some around who cannot accept nor even see the truth.
No harm to link to the People of VT in the mean time?

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jan 18, 2017 at 2:55 AM

Thrish, Happy Birthday. PJ

ViajesdelMundo Jan 21, 2017 at 3:25 PM

thanks for remembering my Birthday!! I guess this will be about our last communication; gracias for all you did here at VT!

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Nov 28, 2016 at 5:13 AM

Hola! Te estoy escribiendo porque: 1. me encanta tu pais y 2. me encantan los animals, sobre todo los perros y los gatos y yo misma tengo una gata muy bella.

Si quieres, quedamos en contacto.

Saludos desde Belgrado,

Jasmina

ViajesdelMundo Dec 29, 2016 at 9:19 AM

HOLA, Jasmina, thank you for your Friend Request! and wishing you a most Happy New Year!

cairnsdesign Nov 17, 2016 at 5:27 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'DRIVING SAFETY'. I appreciate your advice.

ViajesdelMundo Nov 17, 2016 at 8:08 PM

good to know that you are already familiar with Mexico, so I think you should be fine......also, Mexicans for the most part do not like dogs, so he should be a good deterrent for the possible event of someone bothering you; I would just not tarry around the border and go during daylight hours you should be fine! I didn't get to SMA this year, so enjoy it some for me too!

cairnsdesign Nov 17, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'DRIVING SAFETY'. I appreciate your advice.

DSwede's Profile Photo
DSwede Nov 15, 2016 at 8:10 AM

Trish, I opened a dialog in the forum, then got side tracked and because of that, our replies crossed before I read your post. I agree fully with your points. I hope all is well with you. Enjoy the holidays!

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    DSwede Nov 15, 2016 at 8:46 PM

It's a balance of risk and comfort. If you read the government advisories, nobody should go anywhere. And too many people are afraid of what they don't know. But I believe that if the locals do it, why can't we? Just have to do so with some proper planning.

ViajesdelMundo Nov 16, 2016 at 7:57 AM

exactly! it is a matter of educating oneself, and applied to one's OWN comfort level! i.e., even 'gringos' who come here to my area for years think I am SO "brave" to drive up to the border and back on my own!! but I've been doing it since 1995 and, again, never had any problems other than with my vehicle, and always had good help; but then, it's only 1,000 miles from mi casa to the border, so no big deal!!

traveltrish's Profile Photo
traveltrish Sep 24, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to get tickets for Blue house and Studio Museum of Frida and Diego'. Muchas gracias Trish. ?

Britontour Sep 24, 2016 at 2:39 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Temporary Accommodation in San Jose Del Cabo'. I appreciate your advice.