"Wuzhen" Wuzhen by vinceckw
Wuzhen Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 119 photos
Arrive: 16 May 2009 - Depart: 16 May 2009
Wuzhen lies at the north of Tongxiang City of Zhejiang Province, China, and at the center of the triangle formed by Shanghai, Hangzhou and Nanjing. The town covers an area of 71.19km2, with a total population of 60,000 and permanent residents of 12,000.
The town is divided into four zones by a cross-shaped river, with the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal running across the town, making it the only ancient water town adjacent to the canal. The town lies on the Hangzhou-Jiaxing-Huzhou Alluvial Plain, with no hills but interlaced rivers. Due to its warm and humid climate, and abundant rainfalls and sunshine, the products here are rich, making Wuzhen well-known as the “town of fish, rice, and silk”.
vinceckw's Related Pages
Wuzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Ancient Town of Wuzhen"
- "Wuzhen (乌镇)"
- "Wuzhen - China's Little Venice"
- "Wuzhen -- A veritable idyllic water village"
- "Ancient water town"
- "Street or Channel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wuzhen
- Hotels in Wuzhen
- Transportation in Wuzhen
- Shopping in Wuzhen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wuzhen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wuzhen?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Solo Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bandung Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Dalian Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Xiamen Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 3 photos
- Rantepao Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Pulau Mabul Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.