"Boracay :D" Boracay Island by screamcheese

Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,637 reviews and 4,695 photos

I love this place!!

I had no idea what i was up for on my first visit to Boracay last 2005. The place was just a hit when i was still in college; that some of my blockmates and i decided to take a package trip to Boracay for P6000, inclusive of lodging, food and transpo. We obviously didnt get the best resort anywhere near station 1 or 2 since we were just staying in one of the local's houses. Food was great though, coz we were given stubs for each meal in restaurants like smoke and gasthof--a resto that offers the best ribs in town!!

We saw a lot of friends there. It's like bringing Manila to Boracay! hehe. I had so much fun getting drunk with friends everyday!!!

Took another trip to boracay 2 years ago with my family and some family friends. The island still looks the same but with more tourists :D I was able to do more activities on my second trip because we stayed there for about a week. Still have to try parasailing when i go back to the island. I was lucky to be in the best hotel in station 2, since it was very near the bars and shopping stalls less the noise.

I just realized that the sand in station 1 more fine than the one in station 3.

• Pros:great beach, night life
  • Cons:it may get too crowded, lumot
  • In a nutshell:I'm definitely going back here!
  • Last visit to Boracay Island: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 21, 2008

Comments

screamcheese

“love life!!!”

Badges & Stats in Boracay Island

Have you been to Boracay Island?

Latest Activity in Boracay Island