"Boracay :D" Boracay Island by screamcheese
Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,627 reviews and 4,505 photos
I had no idea what i was up for on my first visit to Boracay last 2005. The place was just a hit when i was still in college; that some of my blockmates and i decided to take a package trip to Boracay for P6000, inclusive of lodging, food and transpo. We obviously didnt get the best resort anywhere near station 1 or 2 since we were just staying in one of the local's houses. Food was great though, coz we were given stubs for each meal in restaurants like smoke and gasthof--a resto that offers the best ribs in town!!
We saw a lot of friends there. It's like bringing Manila to Boracay! hehe. I had so much fun getting drunk with friends everyday!!!
Took another trip to boracay 2 years ago with my family and some family friends. The island still looks the same but with more tourists :D I was able to do more activities on my second trip because we stayed there for about a week. Still have to try parasailing when i go back to the island. I was lucky to be in the best hotel in station 2, since it was very near the bars and shopping stalls less the noise.
I just realized that the sand in station 1 more fine than the one in station 3.
- Pros:great beach, night life
- Cons:it may get too crowded, lumot
- In a nutshell:I'm definitely going back here!
Just walk around, i'm sure you'll find someone holding a big board with pictures offering to tour you around the islands... more travel advice
screamcheese's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Vigan Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ilha de Macau Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- California Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Boracay Island hotel reviews
- Fairways & Bluewater
- 196 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Nigi Nigi Nu Noos E Nu Nu Noos
- 158 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Orinda Beach Resort
- 50 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Villa Camilla
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 7, 2012
- Seabird International Resort
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 26, 2013
- Residencia Boracay
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 18, 2013
- Surfside Resort & Spa
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 17, 2013
- Boracay Butterfly Garden Cottages
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Lorenzo Main
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 7, 2013
- Jennifer's Garden Resort Boracay
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2012
- Crystal Sand
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Sun Village Central Beachfront
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Punta Rosa Resort
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Villa Paula Beach House
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 28, 2012
- Escondido Beach Resort
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013