Ladenburg Transportation Tips by Kathrin_E
Ladenburg Transportation: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Ladenburg train station
Ladenburg can be reached by train, local trains (RB) on the route from Heidelberg and Mannheim to Frankfurt via Darmstadt stop here. The train ride from Heidelberg takes about 15 minutes. The station is unmanned, the former station building has been sold and is not used by the railway any more.
In the daytime there is no safety problem but I am not sure how pleasant this station will be late at night.
The map (photo 3) marks the location of the train station - this map is put up at the station exit. The old town can be reached in a few minutes' walk. The most impressive approach will be along Jahrstraße, the street opposite the station exit: You walk straight towards Hexenturm and then enter the old town through Martinstor, the only preserved medieval gate tower.
More Reviews (25)
- See All Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica
- See All Günthersches Waisenhaus - Orphanage
- The Old Town - Photographers' Heaven
Kathrin_E's Related Pages
Ladenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sleepy town with lots of history"
- "The town of the half-timbered houses"
- "Ancient Roman Place"
- "LADENBURG, GERMANY"
- "A Wombat in Ladenburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladenburg
- Transportation in Ladenburg
- Nightlife in Ladenburg
- Restaurants in Ladenburg
- Shopping in Ladenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladenburg
- 26 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (89)
Have you been to Ladenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladenburg
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Gaudi Cathedral Condition"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica"
- Wrote a Review Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica in Ladenburg Things to Do
- updated a Ladenburg Travelogue "Elector versus Bishop, or: Cars versus Bikes"
- Commented on one of ViajesdelMundo's Ladenburg travel pages
Photos in LadenburgSee All Photos (167)
Top 10 Pages
- Wroclaw Intro, 98 reviews, 516 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 120 reviews, 431 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 78 reviews, 294 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 273 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven Intro, 47 reviews, 241 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 47 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 46 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essen Intro, 43 reviews, 219 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Münster Intro, 41 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Annaberg-Buchholz Intro, 25 reviews, 223 photos, 15 travelogues