Ladenburg Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Kathrin_E
Ladenburg Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 2 photos
The streets of Ladenburg's old town are cobblestone, mostly original old, uneven cobblestone. In other words: high heels are a no-no unless you want to break either your shoes or your ankle or both at all costs. Wear comfortable flat shoes.
In case you arrive by bicycle, park and lock your bike somewhere on the edge of the old town and continue on foot. Rattling over the cobblestones is no fun. Even less on rainy days, wet cobblestone gets slippery.
More Reviews (25)
- See All Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica
- See All Günthersches Waisenhaus - Orphanage
- The Old Town - Photographers' Heaven
Kathrin_E's Related Pages
Ladenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sleepy town with lots of history"
- "The town of the half-timbered houses"
- "Ancient Roman Place"
- "LADENBURG, GERMANY"
- "A Wombat in Ladenburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladenburg
- Transportation in Ladenburg
- Nightlife in Ladenburg
- Restaurants in Ladenburg
- Shopping in Ladenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladenburg
- 26 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Ladenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladenburg
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The Friday VT Pub"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica"
- Wrote a Review Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica in Ladenburg Things to Do
- updated a Ladenburg Travelogue "Elector versus Bishop, or: Cars versus Bikes"
- Commented on one of ViajesdelMundo's Ladenburg travel pages
Photos in LadenburgSee All Photos (167)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 119 reviews, 428 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 78 reviews, 294 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 273 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven Intro, 47 reviews, 241 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 47 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 46 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essen Intro, 43 reviews, 219 photos, 6 travelogues
- Annaberg-Buchholz Intro, 25 reviews, 223 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wismar Intro, 39 reviews, 196 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos, 4 travelogues