Ladenburg Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Kathrin_E
Ladenburg Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 2 photos
The streets of Ladenburg's old town are cobblestone, mostly original old, uneven cobblestone. In other words: high heels are a no-no unless you want to break either your shoes or your ankle or both at all costs. Wear comfortable flat shoes.
In case you arrive by bicycle, park and lock your bike somewhere on the edge of the old town and continue on foot. Rattling over the cobblestones is no fun. Even less on rainy days, wet cobblestone gets slippery.
More Reviews (25)
- See All Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica
- See All Günthersches Waisenhaus - Orphanage
- The Old Town - Photographers' Heaven
Kathrin_E's Related Pages
Ladenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sleepy town with lots of history"
- "The town of the half-timbered houses"
- "Ancient Roman Place"
- "LADENBURG, GERMANY"
- "A Wombat in Ladenburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladenburg
- Hotels in Ladenburg
- Transportation in Ladenburg
- Nightlife in Ladenburg
- Restaurants in Ladenburg
- Shopping in Ladenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladenburg
- 26 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Ladenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladenburg
- Posted in Travel Manaus Forum "Re: English Fun Women Tour Guide"
- updated a Ladenburg Travel Page "Ladenburg"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica"
- Wrote a Review Ancient Roman Remains: the Basilica in Ladenburg Things to Do
- Commented on one of ViajesdelMundo's Ladenburg travel pages
Photos in LadenburgSee All Photos (167)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 100 reviews, 526 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 120 reviews, 432 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 79 reviews, 303 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven Intro, 48 reviews, 250 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Münster Intro, 46 reviews, 246 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 273 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 47 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 46 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essen Intro, 43 reviews, 219 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwetzingen Intro, 39 reviews, 214 photos, 10 travelogues