Weesenstein Transportation Tips by Kathrin_E
Weesenstein Transportation: 3 reviews and 9 photos
Weesenstein 'Central Station'
Weesenstein can easily be reached by train. The village is a stop along the local line from Heidenau to Altenberg which runs hourly. From Dresden, take the S-Bahn (S1 direction Schöna/Bad Schandau) to Heidenau and change there.
Warning: Check the timetable carefully, especially on weekends, because not all trains run daily and the nearest pub to spend an extra hour in is quite far away in the centre of the village. (Speaking from experience...)
More Reviews (15)
Kathrin_E's Related Pages
Weesenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fairy Tales Come True in Weesenstein"
- "Weesenstein and its castle"
- "Königliche Schlossküche zu Wesenstein"
- "Cheers Richie!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Weesenstein
- Hotels in Weesenstein
- Transportation in Weesenstein
- Nightlife in Weesenstein
- Restaurants in Weesenstein
- Shopping in Weesenstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Weesenstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weesenstein
- 16 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Weesenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weesenstein
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 119 reviews, 428 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 78 reviews, 294 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 273 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven Intro, 47 reviews, 241 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 47 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 46 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essen Intro, 43 reviews, 219 photos, 6 travelogues
- Annaberg-Buchholz Intro, 25 reviews, 223 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wismar Intro, 39 reviews, 196 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos, 4 travelogues