"Port Campbell National Park" Port Campbell by Kathrin_E
Port Campbell Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 481 photos
Port Campbell National Park has the most spectacular landscapes along this stretch of coast. The rocks consist of soft ochre-coloured sandstone that forms vertical cliffs. The waves in their eternal pulse are chewing at them and have formed bizarre gorges, caves, arches, and towers.
Everyone has heard of the Twelve Apostles but there is so much more. Take your time when visiting the Great Ocean Road.
This landscape is constantly changing. About six or eight weeks after my visit in March 2005 one of the Apostles collapsed...
The little protected beach at the end of the gorge is popular among birds. They allow humans to come rather close, thus... more travel advice
London Bridge used to be a peninsula with two open arches. One day in 1985, all of a sudden one of the arches collapsed.... more travel advice
Kathrin_E's Related Pages
Port Campbell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Stop Along the Great Ocean Road"
- "Exploring the Great Ocean Road"
- "IMPREXXION: PORT CAMPBELL"
- "Port Campbell - Gateway to GOR and the South Coast"
- "Port Campbell and the 12 Apostles"
- "Once upon the Great Ocean Road"
- "Port Campbell Ntl Park and the Great Ocean Road"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Campbell
- Hotels in Port Campbell
- Transportation in Port Campbell
- Restaurants in Port Campbell
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Campbell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Campbell
- 7 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Port Campbell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Campbell
Photos in Port CampbellSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 119 reviews, 432 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 78 reviews, 294 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 273 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven Intro, 47 reviews, 241 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 47 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 46 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essen Intro, 43 reviews, 219 photos, 6 travelogues
- Annaberg-Buchholz Intro, 25 reviews, 223 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wismar Intro, 39 reviews, 196 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos, 4 travelogues