Bad Schandau Packing List Tips by Kathrin_E Top 5 Page for this destination
Bad Schandau What to Pack: 2 reviews and 2 photos
This is an easy trail.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: If you plan hiking the national park, bring proper hiking shoes with soles that have a good grip. Sneakers, trainers, running shoes are by no means suitable for these trails. Wear hiking boots or good trekking shoes.
More Reviews (13)
Kathrin_E's Related Pages
Bad Schandau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Schandau and the National Park"
- "Bad Schandau and the Elbe Sandstone Mountains"
- "Bad Schandau - coming of age"
- "Bad Schandau"
- "Welcome to Bad Schandau"
- "BAD SCHANDAU IN SAXON SWITZERLAND"
- "BAD SCHANDAU TO PILLNITZ BY STEAMER"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bad Schandau
- Hotels in Bad Schandau
- Transportation in Bad Schandau
- Restaurants in Bad Schandau
- Warnings and Dangers in Bad Schandau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Schandau
- 14 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (89)
Have you been to Bad Schandau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Schandau
Top 10 Pages
- Wroclaw Intro, 98 reviews, 516 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 120 reviews, 431 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 78 reviews, 294 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 273 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven Intro, 47 reviews, 241 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 47 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 46 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essen Intro, 43 reviews, 219 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Münster Intro, 41 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Annaberg-Buchholz Intro, 25 reviews, 223 photos, 15 travelogues