VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Kathrin_E's profile photo

Kathrin_E

Kathrin Online Now
Life is too short to drink bad wine.

My Favorite Pages

pieter_jan_v Jan 16, 2017 at 11:35 AM

Kathrin, Happy Birthday. PJ

mustertal's Profile Photo
mustertal Jan 7, 2017 at 4:50 AM

Hi Kathrin, sorry to hear that VT is closing down, I will miss my friends. Best wishes to Russell.

elpariente's Profile Photo
elpariente Jan 7, 2017 at 4:29 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sad decision'. You've been a huge help.

HelenBird1's Profile Photo
HelenBird1 Dec 6, 2016 at 11:25 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best restaurants in Nottingham, near City of Caves'. I appreciate your advice.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Nov 1, 2016 at 12:49 AM

Hi Kathrin,
The Big Sydney Meet has brought to us ( me and Wan ) great travel experience with wonderful VT friendship and many sweet memories. You may not know me but I have took you a tour in VA during the big meet. I think it is the time we do it to add VT friend to let us hold our friendship tight.

• Kathrin_E's Profile Photo
    Kathrin_E Nov 15, 2016 at 12:49 AM

Yes sure I am! Thank you so much for taking care of my virtual self!!! I hope the wombat behaved? - My life is a bit stressful currently, but I hope to find more time soon to have a deeper look into all the happenings round the Sydney meet. And thank you again for your friends request, which I happily accept.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    DaHongHua Nov 15, 2016 at 10:45 PM

Life is full of challenges, I hope you can overcome them, beautiful life is waiting. <br/>Regards from DaHongHua and wife, Wan.

suginana503 Sep 14, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Take taxi from Hotel Hassler (at uphill of Spanish Steps) to St Peter's Basilica'. I appreciate your advice.

lethalsontour Sep 12, 2016 at 2:01 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Visiting the Black Forest in March 2017'. You've been a huge help.

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Aug 25, 2016 at 1:43 AM

Best wishes from Eastern Ukraine, Kathrin!

christine.j's Profile Photo
christine.j Jul 14, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Es war schön gestern, auch wenn ich nur kurz da sein konnte. Gruß an Russell!

grandmaR's Profile Photo
grandmaR Jul 10, 2016 at 2:58 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Who is the rider and who is the painter?'. WOW How cool - How DID you find that? (I tried and I couldn't find it without your link) :)

• grandmaR's Profile Photo
    grandmaR Jul 10, 2016 at 4:27 PM

It seems both redundant and insufficient to say thanks again, But I do thank you

• Kathrin_E's Profile Photo
    Kathrin_E Jul 10, 2016 at 10:05 PM

I do thank you for this interesting question;-) This was a bit more of a challenge than explaining the train connections at Frankfurt Airport for the umpteenth time - and being an art historian I could not restrain myself from doing a little research.