"Just Passing Through" Denmark by riorich55
Denmark Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 13 photos
I was trying to find a picture or pictures for my 100th VT travel page and got the idea for Denmark, South Carolina through another VT member Basaic who also posted a tip for the town on the last day of 2011.
Anyway, I have a few shots.
Here is one for a gutted out building. I always find torn down or remnants of building kind of fascinating. You wonder what actually happened here and what caused its demise. Anyway, since we were just passing through I don't know what this building used to be, but if you use your imagination just a little you might be able to look back and see what used to happen here.
Actually I think I found out what this building used to be: And it's actually in the town of Blackville, another little town nearby. This was the old Shamrock Hotel. Here is a link to an article I came across.
riorich55's Related Pages
Denmark Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Denmark
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Denmark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denmark
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Looking for a good Caribbean..."
- updated a Denmark Travel Page "Just Passing Through"
- Wrote a Review Historical Markers All Throughout South Carolina in Denmark Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Historical Markers All Throughout South Carolina"
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 93 reviews, 331 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 41 reviews, 147 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue