"Home of the Annual Blueberry Festival" Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven by riorich55
South Haven Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 203 photos
During the last weekend of July, Sue and I got away for a 3 day, 2 night stay through Northern Indiana and Southern Michigan. We both have our own digital cameras so we go a little crazy with pictures, but now that we have just a great audience here on VT, well here are the links to the tips and about 100 shots from that trip. Nappanee, Indiana and South Haven, Saugatuck and St Joseph, Michigan.
Located about 2 hours from Chicago is the lake town of South Haven, Michigan. Long a haven for Chicagoans this pleasant little town on the eastern shores of Lake Michigan is home to numerous Bed and Breakfast, Inns, a quiet downtown area, a beach and plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits.
There are many weekend visitors who take their boats up from Chicago and park for 1 or 2 nights at the public docks. South Haven is just one of several towns along the eastern Lake Michigan shore line where the boaters can dock.
- In a nutshell:A Nice Weekend Getaway Spot
About halfway between Saugatuck and South Haven, Michigan on the Blue Star Highway is the town of Glenn, Michigan. In... more travel advice
On either side of the pier are areas for swimming, sunning, kayaking or a little bit of all 3. Although the summer of... more travel advice
riorich55's Related Pages
South Haven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Celebrating Summer's End"
- "Home of the Annual Blueberry Festival"
- "The best of the West"
- "SOUTH HAVEN MICHIGAN"
- "South Haven"
- "South Haven Lighthouse"
- "joeskier98's new South Haven Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Haven
- Hotels in South Haven
- Transportation in South Haven
- Restaurants in South Haven
- Shopping in South Haven
- Warnings and Dangers in South Haven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Haven
- 13 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to South Haven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Haven
- Posted in Travel San Francisco Forum "Re: Means of Transportation"
- Commented on one of riorich55's South Haven travel pages
- updated a South Haven Travel Page "Home of the Annual Blueberry Festival"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Home of the Annual Blueberry Festival"
- Wrote a Review Glenn Michigan - The Pancake Town in South Haven Off The Beaten Path
Photos in South HavenSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 84 reviews, 292 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 40 reviews, 141 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue