"Embrace the Pace" Nappanee by riorich55
Nappanee Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 30 photos
About 45 minutes away from that famous football town of South Bend, Indiana, you may have heard of Notre Dame, is the Amish community of Nappanee, Indiana. One of several Amish communities in the Northern Indiana area.
Sue and I spent part of the day in Nappanee at the Annual Arts and Crafts Fair and enjoyed walking around town taking pictures and going to an antique shop.
I think the pictures we took give you a fair representation of our day in Nappanee.
- In a nutshell:Small Midwest Town - Friendly People
It's always interesting to find out about little tidbits of information about a town you are in. Here was a sign with... more travel advice
As this is an Amish Community one needs to be mindful of the numerous families traveling in Horse and Buggies on the... more travel advice
riorich55's Related Pages
Nappanee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nappanee and the Amish Acres"
- "Embrace the Pace"
- "Center of Amish Country"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nappanee
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Nappanee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nappanee
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 91 reviews, 322 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 41 reviews, 147 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue