"Upscale Community West of Chicago" Hinsdale by riorich55
Hinsdale Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Incorporated in 1873 the Village of Hinsdale, Illinois has long been home to Hinsdale Hospital, my wife's long time employer and the birthplace of 3 of my 4 children.
Hinsdale is a very up scale community with easy highway and train access to downtown Chicago. I once worked with a gentleman who spent almost a year traveling the country with his wife to find a place to live and they selected Hinsdale as their home town.
There is not much in the way of tourism in Hinsdale. It does have a nice downtown section right next to the train tracks. You can walk around the community and see many tree lined streets.
riorich55's Related Pages
Hinsdale Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hinsdale
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Hinsdale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hinsdale
Photos in HinsdaleSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 81 reviews, 277 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 38 reviews, 131 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue