"On the Western Edge of the Chicagoland Area" Geneva by riorich55
Geneva Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 7 photos
The Chicagoland area is very comprehensive in terms of area and population. As a native of the Chicagoland area we speak of the suburban areas outside the city limits of Chicago in terms of where they are located basically in relationship to the city. You can live in the Northern, Southern or Western suburbs (there are no Eastern suburbs as that is Lake Michigan). If you even want to get more descriptive you can further break that down into Far North, Near North, Northwestern, Southwestern, etc. Geneva is one of the more then 200 Chicago suburbs and is considered a Far Western suburb about 36 miles due west of downtown Chicago.
riorich55's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quaint Little Geneva"
- "Historic Downtown Geneva on The Fox River"
- "On the Western Edge of the Chicagoland Area"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Photos in GenevaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (71)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Geneva hotel reviews
- The Herrington Inn And Spa
- 196 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013