"A Quick Visit" Sonoma by riorich55
Sonoma Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 649 photos
Again, another little wine country town that we had precious little time to explore. We arrived here toward the end of our last day in wine country and did get to at least walk through the town square, go into a french antique store, listen to a band playing in the square, buy some fresh figs, watch a kids Halloween walk, see a James Brown duck and have dinner.
We may have had only a short amount of time, but we try to use it the best we can.
- Pros:Good Restaurant and Scenic Town Square
- Cons:Needed More Time to Visit
We arrived in the town of Sonoma just before the dinner hour after a day of cruising through both the Napa and Sonoma... more travel advice
riorich55's Related Pages
Sonoma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sonoma - Heart of the Wine Country"
- "Sonoma is Fine Even Without the Wine"
- "SONOMA. THE VALLEY OF THE MOON"
- "Sonoma Valley Bubblegum Blues"
- "Moon full of wine!"
- "Sonoma Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sonoma
- Hotels in Sonoma
- Transportation in Sonoma
- Nightlife in Sonoma
- Restaurants in Sonoma
- Shopping in Sonoma
- Warnings and Dangers in Sonoma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonoma
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Sonoma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonoma
Photos in SonomaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 84 reviews, 292 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 40 reviews, 141 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue