"One Night Stay in Northern Sonoma" Healdsburg by riorich55

Healdsburg Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 260 photos

Didn't See the City Until After Dark

As you can read more about in my Best Western Dry Creek hotel review we only had a brief stay in Healdsburg. We had dinner reservations at A Devine Affair (another tip) and only had a brief time to walk to the restaurant from our car and then do another quick walk back to the car and a short drive through town back to our hotel.

The reviews I've read about the town make me want to come on back for a more extensive view. Maybe the next time we make it back to wine country (always a possibility) we'll get to see more.

Here are the only 2 pictures (besides the hotel and restaurant pictures) that I took. Sue's camera needed to be recharged, so she didn't take any pictures.

Looking Through One of the Store Windows

This display caught our attention. I can't remember know if this was a place for wine tasting or a store.

• Pros:Cute Little Town
  • Cons:Didn't Get a Chance to Visit
  • Last visit to Healdsburg: Oct 2010
  • Intro Updated Nov 18, 2010

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Rich, nice tip on the Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery. The photo of the boar reminded me of Florence, Italy and the Mercato Nuovo's Il Porcellino. Healdsburg is one of the nicest wine towns in the Sonoma Valley. I love to visit this area. Larry :-)

riorich55

“"There is no better high then discovery"”

Badges & Stats in Healdsburg

Have you been to Healdsburg?