"Just Made a Quick Convenience Store Stop" Geyserville by riorich55
Geyserville Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
After having finished our tour of the first winery and making a quick stop at the local cemetery our stomachs were telling us it was time to have a little nourishment. Since dinner reservations were an early 5:30 p.m. at a very very expensive restaurant, we didn't want to ruin our appetites. So armed with a few leftovers from the day before kept in the insulated Rich had brought along for the trip we stopped at the local convenient store to pick up a 2 liter bottle of raspberry ice tea.
What Ice Tea in Wine Country. We were headed for a wine tasting a little later in the afternoon and that's enough for us for the day.
riorich55's Related Pages
Geyserville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Astaria's Geyserville Rocks! :0)"
- "A geyser growns in Geyserville"
- "Just Made a Quick Convenience Store Stop"
- "Steelheading the Russian River"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Geyserville
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Geyserville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geyserville
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 40 reviews, 141 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue