"Stay North in the Summer and South in the Winter" Arizona by riorich55
Arizona Travel Guide: 10,724 reviews and 29,346 photos
I have been to Arizona once on a business trip many years ago and then twice for vacations, one as our final destination and one for just a day stop.
From hot and dry in the south to chilly and wet in the north Arizona has a diverse enough climate to suit many retirees especially from the Chicago area.
JUST STARTING THIS PAGE SO MORE TO COME
riorich55's Related Pages
Arizona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful, Historic Arizona"
- "WALK IN BEAUTY"
- "Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!"
- "Raising Arizona to New Heights"
- "Jumping Thelma and Louise in Arizona!!!"
- "Way back when ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arizona
- Hotels in Arizona
- Transportation in Arizona
- Nightlife in Arizona
- Restaurants in Arizona
- Shopping in Arizona
- Warnings and Dangers in Arizona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arizona
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Arizona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arizona
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 91 reviews, 322 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 41 reviews, 147 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue