"Conference in Anaheim" California by pingerrain
California Travel Guide: 46,369 reviews and 111,072 photos
When it comes to airport transfers, I preferred private transport but one of our friends suggested Super Shuttle, cheap and good, she said.
Erm, turns out not exactly. Although it's cheap, you have to be stuffed with 6 other passengers in that small van that is going to around the same place and your luggage, you have to take care of it yourself.
Not much to my liking.
Got subsidised rate for hotel stay from the company for the conference.
I must say, I am really impressed by the room!
It's the first time I stay in a luxury hotel so, that's pretty good for me!
I'm more to shop at malls locals go to rather than those smack in the centre of the tourist area. Anaheim is a tourist-y area and I took my mates on a 20minutes ride to another mall out of the tourist area for a bit of light dinner and shopping.
Turns out the same pizza we had at the mall was $2 cheaper.
Saves a lot of money I think.
pingerrain's Related Pages
California Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CALIFORNIA ~ It's not about the glam, but nature!"
- "California - What More Do I Need To Say?"
- "Always on My Mind....California"
- "Our awesome trip to California summer of 2004"
- "The Regions of California"
- "GOLDEN STATE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in California
- Hotels in California
- Transportation in California
- Nightlife in California
- Restaurants in California
- Shopping in California
- Warnings and Dangers in California
- See All...
Badges & Stats in California
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to California?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in California
Top 5 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genting Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 photo