"Eiji's Shukugawa Page" Nishinomiya by Eiji
Nishinomiya Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 38 photos
i live in Shukugawa town, which is located between Kobe and Osaka city. Very comfortable and cute town! In spring, it is famous for cherry blossoms along the river Shukugawa. In the north area of this town, Rokko mountains lie. In winter, wind from the mountains,called 'Rokoo orosi', blows through the town. There are many restaurants and many cake confectioneries and also, many foreign cars in this town.
Cherry blossom season;
Cherry blossom party
cf. After cherry blossoms;
River side walking1
River side walking2
Train crossing river
Delicious Italian restaurant Vegetable salad Cold capellini with cold ovum and sardine more travel advice
This restaurant is Japanese pub house. Raw sea fish , we call Sashimi, is very fresh and tasty. Taste of food is very... more travel advice
Written Oct 8, 2007
Nishinomiya New sake festival
Written Nov 25, 2007
Birds in Shukugawa
Eiji's Related Pages
Nishinomiya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hirota Shrine and Mount Kabutoyama"
- "Eiji's Shukugawa Page"
- "Nishinomiya is Hanshin Tigers"
- "My Nishinomiya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nishinomiya
- Transportation in Nishinomiya
- Restaurants in Nishinomiya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nishinomiya
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nishinomiya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nishinomiya
Top 10 Pages
- Kobe Intro, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nishinomiya Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Okinawa Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fukui-ken Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toyama Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehime-ken Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos