"San Francisco Has So Much To Offer!" San Francisco by azz8206

San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,131 reviews and 19,421 photos

To tell you the truth I never really thought much about San Francisco. Boy was I wrong! San Fran is a great tourist destination with so much to do. It has a unique charm (for the U.S) that up until now I've only felt in European cities.
The cable cars are great and we loved taking them all over San Fran. We admired the architecture of its buildings and bridges as well as its homes. We were flabbergasted at the views of the city and bay from the top of its hills. Seeing the city of San Fran from the bay and from Alcatraz was also a sight to behold.
Restaurants of many different cultures abound here. You can be craving a certain food and bang! There's an ethnic restaurant that serves it.
The people of San Fran that we encountered were very friendly and very proud of their city, as they should be. They are open to discussing everything about San Francisco with you, from its history, restaurants, sites and the best places to go to get some very scenic views of the city and its surroundings.
San Francisco is truly world class. Don't make the same mistake I did by downplaying what San Fran has to offer.

• Pros:How the city is laid out. You can get to know where you are and where you are going pretty easily.
  • Cons:Can be a little expensive but so what.
  • In a nutshell:I'll never look at San Francisco the same way, and that's a good thing.
  • Last visit to San Francisco: Jan 2011
  • Intro Updated Mar 4, 2011

Comments

azz8206

“See the world with the one you love”

Badges & Stats in San Francisco

Have you been to San Francisco?

Latest Activity in San Francisco