"New Dali" Xiaguan by luciano
Xiaguan Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Xiaguan is the official name for Dali City, which shouldn´t be confused with the ancient Dali town.
Here is the "economic development zone" of old Dali, a modern and mostly unatractive city at the south coast of Erhai lake.
All the buses from Kunming arrive to Xiaguan, but surely this is not what you're intending to visit!
Minibuses make the 15 min. connection to Dali town.
I passed through Xiaguan as part of my day-trip by bicycle around Erhai lake (see Er Hai page).
luciano's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Xiaguan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Xiaguan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xiaguan
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Kushiro Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kamakura 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yangshuo Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos