"A Colonial Gem" Antigua Guatemala by aztraveler2
Antigua Guatemala Travel Guide: 665 reviews and 1,903 photos
- Pros:Great food; beautiful people; fascinating culture; fabulous coffee; not expensive
- Cons:problems that go with poverty and unemployment
We stayed at the Casa Madeleine for the entire stay while in Antigua. While the property is a few blocks walk from the... more travel advice
Antigua is a great base for adventure sports. I used a local company to book my Pacaya Volcano hike and off-road... more travel advice
aztraveler2's Related Pages
Antigua Guatemala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Whole Lotta Shaking Going On"
- "A colonial gem"
- "UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "Step Back in Time in Antigua Guatemala"
- "The Pastel Town with the Collapsed Churches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antigua Guatemala
- Hotels in Antigua Guatemala
- Transportation in Antigua Guatemala
- Nightlife in Antigua Guatemala
- Restaurants in Antigua Guatemala
- Shopping in Antigua Guatemala
- Warnings and Dangers in Antigua Guatemala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antigua Guatemala
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Antigua Guatemala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigua Guatemala
Photos in Antigua GuatemalaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Peru Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- South Africa Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 3 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 3 photos