"Pigeon Forge: Gateway to the Smoky Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge by TravellerMel

Pigeon Forge Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 155 photos

Thank you for visiting my Pigeon Forge page! You may also want to visit my Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg pages, as these cities are all interrelated. If you are driving, the progression off the I-40 is Sevierville ~ Pigeon Forge ~ Gatlinburg, with the total distance being about 15 miles. This is a beautiful area of the state (and the country!), and we love it so much, my husband and I recently bought a cabin so we can spend more time here!

• Last visit to Pigeon Forge: Sep 2013
  • Intro Updated Sep 16, 2013

• starship's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2013 at 5:42 AM

I know of Pigeon Forge, but this is the first time I've read a page about it on VT. Lots of great tips and photos here. Thanks for sharing.

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo
      May 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Thanks for stopping by my Pigeon Forge page! Since I went there for my honeymoon, it holds a special place in my heart. :-)

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2009 at 4:15 AM

only in america. Is there ANY connection between this place and the titanic ?

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Oh...I don't know. Taking wedding vows on the Titanic Grand Staircase? Even if it is a replica...yikes. Start off the marraige on a sinking (actually sunk) trip.

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Christmas baubles from Pigeon Forge. Cute.

TravellerMel Visits Here Frequently!

TravellerMel

“Not all who wander are lost...”

Badges & Stats in Pigeon Forge

Have you been to Pigeon Forge?

Photos in Pigeon Forge