"Jesse James" Kearney by TravellerMel
Kearney Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 29 photos
I came here for a weekend with my then-boyfriend. While he worked, I entertained myself by going to the Jesse James farm. Having been raised in California (not quite the Wild West...), I've always been fascinated with Old West outlaws in general, and with Jesse & Frank James in particular. Hollywood spin at it's best, but I fell in love with Jesse as portrayed by Tyrone Power in the 1939 movie...
TravellerMel's Related Pages
Kearney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kearney Is What Kearney Was"
- "Kearney, Missouri - Hometown to the James Gang"
- "Jesse James"
- "Kearny former home of the infamous Jesse James"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kearney
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Kearney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kearney
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 86 reviews, 160 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 73 reviews, 148 photos
- Key West Intro, 37 reviews, 118 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 73 photos
- Chicago Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 62 photos
- New York City Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 41 photos
- Memphis Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos